ASD IN PERSON DORVAL - NOVEMBER 23-25 2022: 8AM-4PM EST (ENGLISH)
- Product ID:
Applied Structure Drying (ASD)
Pre-requisite: You must have your WRT certification to be able to attend the ASD course.
The participants of the Applied Structural Drying (ASD) training will dry our 2,000 sq. ft. house which will have been completely flooded beforehand. Over 50 different types of building materials, including hardwood flooring, were used to demonstrate the different drying methods. Learn what surface drying is, explore new efficient ways to use equipment, and use science to make better drying decisions.
• Understand in depth the technology of drying;
• Optimal use of humidity detectors and meters;
• Use best practices regarding the installation of equipment and their daily adjustments;
• Appropriately document and effectively communicate results. Practical exercises
• Each participant experiments in the house with measuring and detection instruments, various equipment for extraction, drying, dehumidification, air quality control, the use of heating as an additional tool, etc .;
• Each participant takes measurements of air (various areas) and materials (various methods depending on materials and location), analyzes the data collected during the readings to make the best decisions, installs the equipment, uses it and makes the necessary adjustments each day according to the progress made;
• The team must make sure to complete the appropriate documentation according to the part of the house assigned to it (a different one each time in order to work on each part of the house during the training) and know how to explain the results.
* The exam fee of US $80 is payable directly to the IICRC
* If the student achieves the passing grade, they are certified by the IICRC in ASD.
* 14 CEC (Continuing Education Credits) from IICRC in Cleaning and Restoration.
All registrations for classes are final. Payment must be made at the time of registration and no refunds will be issued once a registration is completed. Important – please read training terms and conditions on the training terms tab.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.
SAFETY EXPRESS - TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Classes” refers to the classes/workshops/seminars provided by us to you as specified in your Order confirmation; “We/Us/Our” refers to Safety Express, part of the Aramsco family.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that general descriptions of our classes correspond to the actual class that will be provided to you.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown for classes on our website are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary.
All prices are checked by us when we process your order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, please note the following:
We will contact you before proceeding with your order to inform you of the mistake and to ask you how you wish to proceed. We will give you the option to purchase the Services at the correct price or to cancel your order.
IICRC Exam Fees for online classes are paid upon registering for your exam via the IICRC website. IICRC Exam Fees for in-person classes are paid directly to the Instructor at the time of the exam. Payment methods for Exam Fees vary.
Your in-person registration fee includes a light breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages.
Payment for classes, as indicated on the order, is due in full at time of registration. Your chosen payment method will be charged as indicated.
The accepted payment methods are as follows: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal.
All registrations for classes are final and non-refundable.
If, within 14 days or more of the classes being offered, you are unable to attend, you can choose to transfer your seat to someone else within your organization or choose another class date.
Within 13 days or less of the Service being offered, you may transfer your seat but no other changes will be accepted due to the commitments we’ve incurred with the training organization and instructor.
A full refund will be provided if, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are required to cancel one of our classes. We do not accept responsibility for any losses you may incur relating to travel expenses. We recommend, for in-person classes, to purchase refundable or flexible airline tickets.