AUGUST PROMO MATTERPORT PRO 2 WITH FREE ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS CERTIFICATION TRAINING
- Product ID:
Purchase a Matterport Pro 2 and get the AI Matterport Certification Course for FREE!
3D Scanning for Building Restoration
If you work in property restoration, Matterport can make your assessment process more efficient and more accurate. Our digital twin platform allows you to document loss and estimate repairs - faster, better, and more precisely.
• Increase collaboration - share 3D models with engineers, adjusters, builders, and policyholders
• Maximize revenue and speed up the process with accurate, thorough documentation
• Comprehensive documentation for property restoration professionals
There's no need for hundreds of photographs, measurements, repeat site visits, and written statements with 3D walkthroughs. You can provide comprehensive loss documentation in an indisputable single source of truth.
• Increase top-line revenue by offering the most accurate documentation
• Speed up claim approvals and close cases faster with more thorough documentation
• Decrease the number of policyholder breakage claims with a pre-mitigation scan that captures everything in its current state.
Accurate claims documentation for home and business owners
• Property owners can document homes, businesses, or any assets with the Matterport true-to-life and comprehensive platform, and expedite any potential claims.
• Get a complete record of your property’s condition.
• Accurate inventory of personal items and other assets within your home or building.
• Reduce discrepancies and disputes with insurance carriers.
• Expedite the entire claims process, reducing the need to provide documentation or receipts in some instances.
The Pro2 has an amazing stack of technical capabilities
• 3D Sensing
• Structured light (infrared) 3D sensor
• 20 seconds capture time per scan/sweep
• 99% accurate within range
• 15 ft (4.5 m) maximum range
• 3D Data Registration: Automatic
• Depth Resolution: 10 points per degree (3600 points at equator, 1800 points at meridian, about 4 million points per pano)
• Durable texture black plastic enclosure
• Manufactured in USA
• Size: 9.0" H, 10.25" W, 4.38" D (230 x 260 x 110 mm)
• Weight: 7.5 lb (3.4 kg)
• Color: Black
• Output Pano Pixels: 134.2 MP, equirectangular
• Export images up to 8092px x 4552px
• Lens: 4K Full Glass
• White Balancing: Automatic full-model
• 360° (left-right) x 300° (vertical) field of view
• WiFi to transfer data from camera to iOS device through the Capture app
• WiFi 802.11 n/ac 5 Ghz
• Lithium ion battery
• Can scan for 8 hours on one charge
• 4.5 hour charge time
Actionable Insights Matterport Certification – Online Self-Paced Training
Matterport’s technology is changing the property insurance ecosystem, instilling efficiency and transparency into the claims settlement process. Actionable Insights wants people to love their jobs, and Matterport has made it easier for contractors and claims professionals to enjoy their work. The Actionable Insights Matterport Certification course will ensure you know how to use this game-changing technology, help you scale the training and implementation across your company, and prepare you to leverage all aspects of this technology as it relates to sales, operations, business development, risk management, client retention, and more.
• Setting up your camera and accessories
• Apps and accessibility
• Performing first scan
• Hands-on training
• Marking features and uploading
• Hardware and integration
• First look at uploaded scans
• 3D scans and removing waypoint access
• Photos and videos
• Deep links
• Highlight reel
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.
SAFETY EXPRESS - TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Classes” refers to the classes/workshops/seminars provided by us to you as specified in your Order confirmation; “We/Us/Our” refers to Safety Express, part of the Aramsco family.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that general descriptions of our classes correspond to the actual class that will be provided to you.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown for classes on our website are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary.
All prices are checked by us when we process your order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, please note the following:
We will contact you before proceeding with your order to inform you of the mistake and to ask you how you wish to proceed. We will give you the option to purchase the Services at the correct price or to cancel your order.
IICRC Exam Fees for online classes are paid upon registering for your exam via the IICRC website. IICRC Exam Fees for in-person classes are paid directly to the Instructor at the time of the exam. Payment methods for Exam Fees vary.
Your in-person registration fee includes a light breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages.
Payment for classes, as indicated on the order, is due in full at time of registration. Your chosen payment method will be charged as indicated.
The accepted payment methods are as follows: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal.
All registrations for classes are final and non-refundable.
If, within 14 days or more of the classes being offered, you are unable to attend, you can choose to transfer your seat to someone else within your organization or choose another class date.
Within 13 days or less of the Service being offered, you may transfer your seat but no other changes will be accepted due to the commitments we’ve incurred with the training organization and instructor.
A full refund will be provided if, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are required to cancel one of our classes. We do not accept responsibility for any losses you may incur relating to travel expenses. We recommend, for in-person classes, to purchase refundable or flexible airline tickets.