CCT ONLINE - JUNE 15-17, 2021; 10AM - 4PM EST (ENGLISH)
- Product ID:
CCT – Carpet Cleaning Technician
The IICRC Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) course is designed to teach the art and science of carpet cleaning to professional service providers, as well as others in related industries.
Emphasis is placed on practical application, identifying fiber, yarn and carpet constructions, style types and finishes, soiling conditions, cleaning science and methodology, and other issues and concerns faced by individuals who maintain and clean installed broadloom carpet.
• Fabric identification
• Sources of soiling, soil types
• Basic cleaning chemicals and equipment
• Proper cleaning techniques and procedures
• Customer safety and satisfaction
* To receive your CCT certification, you must pass the final exam with 75% or higher.
* Exam fees are $80 US per person and must be paid directly to the IICRC.
* This course qualifies for 14 continuing education credits (CEC) with the IICRC
* You must obtain this certification or Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician to earn the following designations;
• Master Textile Cleaner
• Master Fire and Smoke Restorer
• Master Water Restorer
All registrations for classes are final. Payment must be made at the time of registration and no refunds will be issued once a registration is completed. Important – please read training terms and conditions on the documents tab.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.