DRI-EAZ HVE-LL LARGE LOSS FLOOD EXTRACTOR
- Product ID:
- Usually ships within 10-12 business days
The high volume extraction system. Easy to operate and ready to transport via trailer, truck or pickup, the self-contained HVE-LL delivers high volume extraction wherever you need it – no electricity required! Turnkey system includes waste tank and high-capacity pumpout, pre-filter, fuel tank, hose reels and Extraction Tool. No need to permanently tie up a vehicle – simply forklift the system into a pickup or box van for deployment, or ship it by container or pod to the worksite.
- Full-power extraction machine with high volume pumpout – keeps up with the largest flood jobs.
- Proven power plant and blower configuration – same trusted combo used in the 370SS, the bestselling truckmount from Sapphire Scientific.
- Sturdy platform with forklift guides and adjustable height legs for flexible application
- No pressure pump, solution lines or freshwater tank – no winterizing needed
- Store and ship in container or pod for quick deployment
- Fast deployment: set up and ready to run in 30 minutes or less
- Power Plant: 20HP Kohler gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM
- Blower: Gardner Denver TriFlow® Tri-Lobe 406 positive displacement blower
- Hg and Flows: Vacuum to 13 in. and flows up to 317 CFM
- Frame: Corrosion-resistant powder coated steel
- Belt cooling: 100 CFM through-frame air injection system
- Waste tank: 83 gal. at shutoff. Includes 3 in. air filter
- Waste pumpout: 44 GPM @ 3000 engine RPM
- Dimensions (W × H × D):
60.0 × 51.4 × 78.4 in.
152.4 × 130.6 × 199.0 cm
- Weight: 750 lbs. | 340 kg
- Included: One 200 ft. section of 2 in. vacuum hose
One 50 ft. section of lay-flat hose
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.