DRIEAZ REVOLUTION LGR DEHUMIDIFIER DRF413
- Product ID:
Compact, stackable and easy to transport, the Revolution's space-saving design and state-of-the-art technology lets you bring high performance drying power to every task. Its i-Series smart controller delivers maximum performance in all conditions. Rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction ensure long life.
- Small, light Xactimate "Large" category dehu – more water removal than units 2–3 times its size!
- Delivers "Large" dehu performance yet fits where others don’t – crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH plus grain depression in real time
- Secure, compact stacking – transport multiple units on a handtruck
- Fastest access for cleaning and maintenance
- Fit more drying in the truck, make fewer trips – make more profit!
- Water removal: 80 pts./day | 38 L/day at 80°F/60%RH (AHAM)
139 pts./day | 66 L/day at 90°F/90%RH
- Air movement: 121–180 CFM | 206–306 CMH
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 12.5 × 17.6 × 21.5 in. | 31.8 × 44.7 × 54.6 cm
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Weight (w/cord & hose): 65 lbs. | 29.5 kg
- Amps: 6.2A (at 80°F/60%RH)
- Volts: 115V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Sound level (ave.): 55 dB
- Operating range: 33°F–100°F | 1°C–38°C
- Air filter: 4-PRO filter
- Safety: ETL listed to CSA standards
- Xactimate: WTRDHM>L
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.