FSRT & OCT ONLINE - NOVEMBER 1-3, 2022: 8AM-4PM ET (FRENCH)
- Product ID:
This training, offered in collaboration with EnviroCompétences, is subsidized!
YOU MUST REGISTER VIA ENVIROCOMPÉTENCES FOR THIS CLASS: https://www.envirocompetencesformations.org/home/index
$ 349.95 plus taxes (instead of $ 798) Plus a wage subsidy of 50% of salary, up to a maximum of $ 35 / hour per participant from the environment sector) *
* The salary reimbursement is intended for disaster recovery technicians as well as ventilation systems sanitation technicians from companies in the environment sector. Certain conditions apply.
For information call : 514-384-4999
Treatment of fire, smoke and odor damage
In a fire, there are several factors that go into creating damage and controlling odors. This course provides an understanding of all the parameters that affect residues left by fire and smoke and what influences cleaning techniques and products and odor neutralization.
• Use the most appropriate cleaning techniques according to the severity and type of fire or smoke damage;
• Adequately use all techniques and practices associated with odor control in a wide variety of situations;
• Use the most appropriate cleaning techniques according to the types of materials and finishes;
• Understand the science behind the deodorization choices depending on the case;
• Effectively clean all types of content.
Detailed course content:
• Smoke and its characteristics
• Types of fire and their characteristics
• Odors and their characteristics
• Emergency services and techniques to effectively plan and carry out restoration work
• Appropriate cleaning methods depending on the type of fire or odor
• Cleaning and restoration of structures
• Content restoration
• Cleaning and odor control in heating and air conditioning systems
• Guaranteed odor neutralization methods
• Neutralization of different odors; Skunk, pets, cigarette, rot and others.
* At the end of the training, two exams are used to assess the participant's knowledge and understanding.
* If the student obtains the passing grade, he is certified by the IICRC
* The exam fee of $160 US funds (2 x $80) is payable directly to the IICRC.
* 14 CEC (Continuing Education Credits) from IICRC in Cleaning and Restoration.
All registrations for classes are final. Payment must be made at the time of registration and no refunds will be issued once a registration is completed. Important – please read training terms and conditions on the training terms tab.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.
SAFETY EXPRESS - TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Classes” refers to the classes/workshops/seminars provided by us to you as specified in your Order confirmation; “We/Us/Our” refers to Safety Express, part of the Aramsco family.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that general descriptions of our classes correspond to the actual class that will be provided to you.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown for classes on our website are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary.
All prices are checked by us when we process your order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, please note the following:
We will contact you before proceeding with your order to inform you of the mistake and to ask you how you wish to proceed. We will give you the option to purchase the Services at the correct price or to cancel your order.
IICRC Exam Fees for online classes are paid upon registering for your exam via the IICRC website. IICRC Exam Fees for in-person classes are paid directly to the Instructor at the time of the exam. Payment methods for Exam Fees vary.
Your in-person registration fee includes a light breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages.
Payment for classes, as indicated on the order, is due in full at time of registration. Your chosen payment method will be charged as indicated.
The accepted payment methods are as follows: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal.
All registrations for classes are final and non-refundable.
If, within 14 days or more of the classes being offered, you are unable to attend, you can choose to transfer your seat to someone else within your organization or choose another class date.
Within 13 days or less of the Service being offered, you may transfer your seat but no other changes will be accepted due to the commitments we’ve incurred with the training organization and instructor.
A full refund will be provided if, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are required to cancel one of our classes. We do not accept responsibility for any losses you may incur relating to travel expenses. We recommend, for in-person classes, to purchase refundable or flexible airline tickets.