NACECARE PSP380 PROVAC CANISTER VACUUM WITH AST2 GROOMING TOOL KIT
- Product ID:
The new design of the PSP series has lead to significant advances in energy consumption as well as overall vacuum performance. They consume 40% less energy than previous models while improving performance by 20%. This is all thanks to the new 680 watt vacuum motor with a 2000+ hour life.
- CRI approved and LEED-EB compliant
- 5 year motor warranty
- Motor provides 100" waterlift and 120 CFM of airflow
- 84% soil recovery
- Motor life is in excess of 2000 hours
- Excellent 0.3 micron filtration at 98.6 % efficiency for improved Indoor Air Quality
- Tapered hose is convenient and provides improved performance
- Our new floor tool program improves performance, productivity and ease of use.
- Easy to use cord wrap system allows the power cord to be stored neatly without tangles
- New plug cable system allows anyone to change a power cord
- Structural foam tanks for maximum durability and mobility
Vacuum Tank Capacity: 4.5 Gallon
Vacuum Motor Watts: 680W
Vacuum Motor HP: 0.9 hp
Vacuum Motor Stages: 1 Stage
Number of Motors: 1
Speeds: 1 Speed
Airflow (cfm): 120 CFM
Noise Level dB(A): 52 DB(A)
Head Construction: POLYPROPYLENE
Hose Length: 8.5'
Power Cord Length: 33'
Standard Filter: TRITEX + HEPAFLO
Standard Filtration: .3 MICRON @ 98.6% EFF.
Tank Construction: STRUCTURAL FOAM
Weight: 14 LBS
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.