PROMOTION: DRYING EQUIPMENT PACKAGE
- Product ID:
- Pricing Only Valid While Quantities Last
THIS PROMOTIONAL EQUIPMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1 X DRI-EAZ 6000LI DEHUMIDIFIER
4 X SYCLONE LOW PROFILE AIRMOVERS
LIMITED TIME ONLY PROMOTION.
DRI-EAZ LGR6000LI Dehumidifier
Get the quietest and best-performing compact, easy-transport i-Series dehumidifier your techs will always choose first. The LGR 6000Li is perfectly sized for everyday jobs, and it's Dri-Eaz rugged, ready to withstand years of heavy use. Removes more water than any other competitive unit in its class. Displays grain depression, graphs drying progress, provides quick access to humidistat settings, and more. Features the new Command Hub, compatible with the new Command Center App. Take advantage of Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity to control the dehu and view jobsite conditions remotely. Available now in the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
• Command Center App Users! For dehu firmware update instructions, visit Mastering your Dri-Eaz Command Center and scroll down to "Update Your Dri-Eaz Dehumidifier's Command Hub Firmware."
• Quick Tip: To connect to the Command Center App to WiFi and enable remote control and monitoring, visit our FAQ page scroll down to “How to connect Command Center mobile app to WiFi.”
• NEW! Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance. Controller integration product for existing i-Series dehumidifiers also available. Learn more.
• Extreme Dewpoint Technology™ (EDT) delivers the fastest response to changing conditions.
• Fast and convenient access to humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders and more.
• Process outlet fits 12 in. layflat and rigid ducting.
• Uses all-in-one 4-PRO filter: electrostatic mesh filtration with antimicrobial treatment and odor-fighting carbon.
• Easily ductable using built-in snap-ring mount on air outlet.
• Unique spill-proof pump basin keeps in any water left after the final purge cycle.
• Fast 4-bolt access for easy cleaning and preventive maintenance.
• Practically indestructible, rolls up stairs easily and stacks for storage.
SYCLONE LOW PROFILE 1.9AMP AIRMOVER BLUE (NEW MOLD)
True portability and professional performance. At only 16.5 lbs. (7.5 kg) and stackable up to five high, the Syclone air mover delivers rugged reliability, easy maintenance, and high performance. The Syclone air mover offers a compact design, ultra-low amp draw and four operating positions for maximum versatility.
• Motor size: ¼ HP
• Power outlet: Single (115V) outlet
• Weight: 16.5 lbs. | 7.5kg
• Power: 115V / 60Hz
• Cord length: 18 ft. | 5.5 m
• Dimensions (D x W x H): 23.6 x 17.9 x 8.8 in.
• Sound level: 72 dB (avg.)
• Construction: Injection molded housing, wire grill. Stackable.
• Amp draw: 1.9 A
• Control: On/Off rocker switch
• Safety: ETL tested to UL and CSA standards
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.
SAFETY EXPRESS - TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Classes” refers to the classes/workshops/seminars provided by us to you as specified in your Order confirmation; “We/Us/Our” refers to Safety Express, part of the Aramsco family.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that general descriptions of our classes correspond to the actual class that will be provided to you.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown for classes on our website are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary.
All prices are checked by us when we process your order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, please note the following:
We will contact you before proceeding with your order to inform you of the mistake and to ask you how you wish to proceed. We will give you the option to purchase the Services at the correct price or to cancel your order.
IICRC Exam Fees for online classes are paid upon registering for your exam via the IICRC website. IICRC Exam Fees for in-person classes are paid directly to the Instructor at the time of the exam. Payment methods for Exam Fees vary.
Your in-person registration fee includes a light breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages.
Payment for classes, as indicated on the order, is due in full at time of registration. Your chosen payment method will be charged as indicated.
The accepted payment methods are as follows: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal.
All registrations for classes are final and non-refundable.
If, within 14 days or more of the classes being offered, you are unable to attend, you can choose to transfer your seat to someone else within your organization or choose another class date.
Within 13 days or less of the Service being offered, you may transfer your seat but no other changes will be accepted due to the commitments we’ve incurred with the training organization and instructor.
A full refund will be provided if, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are required to cancel one of our classes. We do not accept responsibility for any losses you may incur relating to travel expenses. We recommend, for in-person classes, to purchase refundable or flexible airline tickets.