SAPPHIRE SUMMIT PTS TRUCKMOUNT W/100 GAL WASTE TANK
- Product ID:
A complete redesign from the ground up, the Summit PTS delivers the superior performance, reliability and durability that have made Legend Brands the #1 selling manufacturer of truckmounts. Featuring proven components including stainless steel finned-tube coil heat exchangers to pull heat from the blower, a flat plate engine coolant heat exchanger, Gardner Denver blower and General pump, the Summit is easy to operate and delivers reliable heat and exceptional durability.
- 10-year limited warranty—a first for van-powered truckmounts and your assurance of quality.
- Superior heat and control for carpets, upholstery and tile cleaning.
- Legend Brands reliability coupled with direct-drive simplicity.
- Exhaust components treated with Cerakote coating to reduce internal van temperatures.
- Constant-velocity cooling fan helps keep van components cooler.
- General pump with high temp seals, electric clutch and fully adjustable pressure settings.
- Built-in prefilter box and easily accessible vacuum hose connections.
- Service readily available by the industry’s largest national network of trained and authorized service centers.
- Compatible van models: Chevy/GM 6.0 liter vans
- Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver 408TL
- Solution pump: General pump—fully adjustable up to 1200 PSI and 5 GPM
- Chemical injection system: Last step injection
- Heating system: Finned stainless steel tube coil with automatic diverter
Engine coolant plate for rapid cleaning solution preheating and reduced engine coolant temperatures
- Prefilter: Built-in with stainless steel debris basket
- Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 34.8 × 43.5 × 68.9 in. | 88.4 × 110.5 × 175.0 cm
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.