This tape is made of a UV resistant polypropylene film and coated with high shear, high tack solvent based acrylic adhesive. * This tape is meant for permanent application only. It will leave adhesive residue if removed.
• High tack adhesive provides aggressive contact.
• Strong and durable holding power.
• Water and moisture resistant.
• Excellent resistance to UV and weathering.
• Prevents air infiltration.
• CCMC Evaluation Report #11955-R.
• Sealing of joints and seams of insulation materials.
• Tape has to be pressed firmly on surface.
• Should be applied on clean, dry surfaces.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.