EXTECH RH550 GRAPHICAL HUMIDITY / TEMPERATURE CHART RECORDER WITH TOUCH-SCREEN
- Product ID:
- Pricing only valid while quantities last!
Simultaneously datalog and monitor relative humidity, temperature, and calculated dew point on the Extech RH550. It features live or user-scheduled recording time and programmable Min/Max alarm set points. A built-in stand is included for desktop use, as well as a bracket for wall-mounting. The RH550 also features a field-replaceable probe that can be attached to the monitor or on a 6.5 ft (2 m) cable. This recorder is useful in office buildings, conference rooms, labs, hospitals, cleanrooms, greenhouses, food storage facilities, and more.
• Large 7" (178 mm) high-resolution color TFT LCD (1024 x 600 pixels) with display zoom feature, interactive touch screen menu, and screen capture capability with finger swipe
• Simultaneous numerical and graphical display of real-time Humidity, Temperature and Dew Point readings, plus Time and Date in Live Mode
• Internal 16 GB memory for capturing up to 20,000 data points in CSV format that can be transferred to a computer via USB port
• User selectable 1 second to 24 hour sampling rate
• Audible and visual alarm with Hi/Low set points
• View recorded alarm values by date sorting or by temperature and humidity values
• Memory progress bar indicates used memory and percentage of free memory remaining
• Recall saved data files using History Mode
• MIN/MAX records minimum and maximum values for all 3 units of measure
• Field-replaceable probe does not require recalibration
• Probe can either be clipped directly onto the tablet or attached to a cable to extend up to 6.5 ft (2 m) for measurements in closed environments
• Up to 3 probe cables (RH550-C) can be connected together (one is included)
• Desktop or wall mount
• Complete with built-in stand, wall mount bracket, RH550-P detachable probe, RH550-C probe cable (6.5 ft / 2 m), USB cable, universal adaptor with multiplugs (US, EU, UK, AU), and internal rechargeable battery
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.
SAFETY EXPRESS - TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Classes” refers to the classes/workshops/seminars provided by us to you as specified in your Order confirmation; “We/Us/Our” refers to Safety Express, part of the Aramsco family.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that general descriptions of our classes correspond to the actual class that will be provided to you.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown for classes on our website are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary.
All prices are checked by us when we process your order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, please note the following:
We will contact you before proceeding with your order to inform you of the mistake and to ask you how you wish to proceed. We will give you the option to purchase the Services at the correct price or to cancel your order.
IICRC Exam Fees for online classes are paid upon registering for your exam via the IICRC website. IICRC Exam Fees for in-person classes are paid directly to the Instructor at the time of the exam. Payment methods for Exam Fees vary.
Your in-person registration fee includes a light breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages.
Payment for classes, as indicated on the order, is due in full at time of registration. Your chosen payment method will be charged as indicated.
The accepted payment methods are as follows: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal.
All registrations for classes are final and non-refundable.
If, outside of 31 days of the enrolled class, you are unable to attend, you can choose to transfer your seat to someone else within your organization or choose another class date for the same or equivalent value class.
If, inside of 31 days of the enrolled class, you are unable to attend, you may transfer your seat to someone else within your organization and no other changes will be accepted due to the commitments we’ve incurred with the training organization and instructor.
A full refund will be provided if, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are required to cancel one of our classes. We do not accept responsibility for any losses you may incur relating to travel expenses. We recommend, for in-person classes, to purchase refundable or flexible airline tickets.