NATIONAL FLOORING VIKING RIDE-ON SCRAPER
- Product ID:
- Usually ships in 10-12 Business Days
The Viking is the National Flooring’s largest in their patented line of Ride-on Scrapers. This machine is the ideal solution for roadways, bridgedecks, airport runways, parking structures, sport flooring and more. Designed with innovative features to ensure precision handling, safety and performance, this machine is truly one of a kind. *patents pending
- Width: 57.9"
- Length: 122.5"
- Height: 93.3"
- Weight: 5700 lbs
- Power: 49.5 HP Turbo Diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 18 Gallons
- Alternator: 90 Amps
- Cab has been designed to meet Roll-Over Protection & Falling Object Protection Certifications (ISO 3471 & ISO 3499)
- Positive-pressure cab system keeps dust and worksite byproducts out of the air the operator is breathing
- Noise dampening cab reduces jobsite noise allowing the operator to focus on the work
- Two front and two rear LEDs for increased jobsite visibility allowing the operator to work in difficult conditions
- Adjustable, red safety curtain lights allow for a 3’ to 6’ perimeter around the machine as it is working - signaling to others the area to steer clear from
- Orange operator light informs others that an operator is present and has powered on the machine
- Green light informs others that the machine is ready for, or currently in, use
- Blue arrow light shines 10 feet behind the machine as an additional safety marker
- 2-Speed Fan for increased airflow under warm conditions
- Red, night light illuminates the cab without glare when working in dark conditions
- Climate control knob offers heat and AC to ensure comfort during long days
- Fan speed dial gives more precise adjustment of cab temperature
- Switch to control forward and rear facing LED lights
- Emergency brake control
- Switch to enable hydraulic system
- Controls for the windshield wipers and washer fluid allow easy access to jobsite visibility
- Phone mount and USB outlet keeps your device charged and in close proximity
- Cup holder ensure secure storage of beverage around electrical components
- On/Off functio
- Windshield wiper keeps the windshield clear for optimal visibility
- Slide plate view window provides clear line of site to the material being removed
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.