SAPPHIRE EVEREST 870HP TRUCKMOUNT WITH 120 GALLON WASTE TANK
- Product ID:
Legend Brand's most powerful cleaning and extraction truckmount pairs a liquid-cooled fuel-injected Kubota 4-cylinder engine with a Eurus vacuum blower to deliver industry-leading heat, extraction performance and durability. Plus, nanotech Cerakote treatment dramatically lowers heat radiating from all exhaust components, helping to extend truckmount life and keep van interiors cooler.
- 5-year warranty – a first for a slide-in!
- Maximum extraction – use with multiple tools with ease.
- Abundant hot water – patented fin tube heat exchanger and plate coolant heat exchanger
- Four-setting thermalogic heat control
- High pressure (up to 2500 psi) with heat
- Chemical simulator - adjust chemical flow without having to trigger wand
- Nanotech Cerakote® coating lowers exhaust components’ heat levels by 30% or more.
- Economical - E-Idle system can reduce fuel consumption by up to 23%.
- Power plant: Kubota liquid-cooled 57 HP fuel injected gasoline engine
- Vacuum pump: Industrial-grade Eurus positive displacement blower with vacuum to 13 in. Hg at 3580 RPM
- Solution pump: General Pump delivering up to 5.6 GPM and up to 2500 psi at 1500 RPM (high speed setting)
- Chemical injection system: Last step injection
- Heating system:
- Finned stainless steel tube coil with automatic diverter and four heat settings.
2. Engine coolant plate provides rapid cleaning solution preheating and reduced engine coolant temperatures.
- Prefilter box: Stainless steel basket for easy cleanup between jobs.
- Frame construction: Powder-coated aluminum 2 in. box tubing
- Weight: Console: 1270 lbs.
Package: 1700 lbs.
Operating: 2635 lbs.
- Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 43 × 42 × 53 in.
- Package (W × H × D): 62.5 × 42 × 66.5 in.
- Console with removable shrouds
- Waste tank with automatic shut-off
- 150 ft. - 2" vacuum hose with connectors
- 150 ft. - 1/4" I.D. high pressure solution hose w/ quick connect
- 50 ft. - water supply hose w/ quick connect
- 14" Low Profile 6-jet titanium wand (67-081) with glide (67-084)
- 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
- Group 24 battery box (battery not included)
- Operation manual and installation kit
- Vehicle-specific fuel installation kits sold separately
- All units include Legend Reward points. End customer must establish a rewards account and re
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.