TRAMEX ME5 MOISTURE ENCOUNTER METER
- Product ID:
The Tramex Moisture Encounter - ME5 is a Dual-depth, non-destructive, instant moisture meter for measuring and evaluating moisture content wood, plaster, drywall, brick, roofing. Bluetooth connectivity to the Tramex Meters App allows for visualization of readings and data reporting to mobile devices, to GeoTag test results, create, save and share photos, reports and charts.
• 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry
• Dual-Depth penetration allows for comparative of surface and core moisture and elimination of substrate influence on the testing of coverings.
• Deep signal penetration, up to 1 1/4" (30mm) in wood and drywall, detects elevated moisture through most covering materials without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested.
• Shallow Depth scale is designed to have a field penetration of up to 10mm (0.4 inches).
• Wide range of readings from 5% to 30% on Wood Scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for all other materials.
• Detects moisture through paint, wallpaper, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, ceiling tiles, roofing membranes, and asphalt composition shingles.
• Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
• Hold Function which enables the user to “freeze” the reading, useful when taking readings where the meter face may not be visible.
• High Moisture Audio Warning Tone which can be enabled or disabled.
• Large clear easy to read analog display giving meaningful readings.
• Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.
SAFETY EXPRESS - TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Classes” refers to the classes/workshops/seminars provided by us to you as specified in your Order confirmation; “We/Us/Our” refers to Safety Express, part of the Aramsco family.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that general descriptions of our classes correspond to the actual class that will be provided to you.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown for classes on our website are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary.
All prices are checked by us when we process your order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, please note the following:
We will contact you before proceeding with your order to inform you of the mistake and to ask you how you wish to proceed. We will give you the option to purchase the Services at the correct price or to cancel your order.
IICRC Exam Fees for online classes are paid upon registering for your exam via the IICRC website. IICRC Exam Fees for in-person classes are paid directly to the Instructor at the time of the exam. Payment methods for Exam Fees vary.
Your in-person registration fee includes a light breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages.
Payment for classes, as indicated on the order, is due in full at time of registration. Your chosen payment method will be charged as indicated.
The accepted payment methods are as follows: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal.
All registrations for classes are final and non-refundable.
If, outside of 31 days of the enrolled class, you are unable to attend, you can choose to transfer your seat to someone else within your organization or choose another class date for the same or equivalent value class.
If, inside of 31 days of the enrolled class, you are unable to attend, you may transfer your seat to someone else within your organization and no other changes will be accepted due to the commitments we’ve incurred with the training organization and instructor.
A full refund will be provided if, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are required to cancel one of our classes. We do not accept responsibility for any losses you may incur relating to travel expenses. We recommend, for in-person classes, to purchase refundable or flexible airline tickets.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Dual-depth Moisture Meter - Tramex ME5 Review by David Bonasera - Tramex
David Bonasera, of Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures ...
Tramex Meters App - Introduction
Introducing the Tramex Meters App - designed and developed by ...
Getting Started with the Tramex Meters App.
This Video Demonstrates How to Set Up & Get Started with the T...