MATTERPORT PRO2 PROFESSIONAL 3D CAMERA
- Product ID:
3D Scanning for Building Restoration
If you work in property restoration, Matterport can make your assessment process more efficient and more accurate. Our digital twin platform allows you to document loss and estimate repairs - faster, better, and more precisely.
- Increase collaboration - share 3D models with engineers, adjusters, builders, and policyholders
- Maximize revenue and speed up the process with accurate, thorough documentation
- Comprehensive documentation for property restoration professionals
There's no need for hundreds of photographs, measurements, repeat site visits, and written statements with 3D walkthroughs. You can provide comprehensive loss documentation in an indisputable single source of truth.
- Increase top-line revenue by offering the most accurate documentation
- Speed up claim approvals and close cases faster with more thorough documentation
- Decrease the number of policyholder breakage claims with a pre-mitigation scan that captures everything in its current state.
Accurate claims documentation for home and business owners
- Property owners can document homes, businesses, or any assets with the Matterport true-to-life and comprehensive platform, and expedite any potential claims.
- Get a complete record of your property’s condition.
- Accurate inventory of personal items and other assets within your home or building.
- Reduce discrepancies and disputes with insurance carriers.
- Expedite the entire claims process, reducing the need to provide documentation or receipts in some instances.
The Pro2 has an amazing stack of technical capabilities
- 3D Sensing
- Structured light (infrared) 3D sensor
- 20 seconds capture time per scan/sweep
- 99% accurate within range
- 15 ft (4.5 m) maximum range
- 3D Data Registration: Automatic
- Depth Resolution: 10 points per degree (3600 points at equator, 1800 points at meridian, about 4 million points per pano)
- Durable texture black plastic enclosure
- Manufactured in USA
- Size: 9.0" H, 10.25" W, 4.38" D (230 x 260 x 110 mm)
- Weight: 7.5 lb (3.4 kg)
- Color: Black
- Output Pano Pixels: 134.2 MP, equirectangular
- Export images up to 8092px x 4552px
- Lens: 4K Full Glass
- White Balancing: Automatic full-model
- 360° (left-right) x 300
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.