SAPPHIRE PEAK 500 TRUCKMOUNT WITH 90 GALLON WASTE TANK
- Product ID:
Value-priced and 50-state CARB-compliant, this liquid-cooled unit delivers enough heat and vacuum to operate a six-jet wand flat out. Heats fast but sips fuel at only 1 gallon per hour. Lowest cost CARB-compliant machine in its class! Cerakote treatment on exhaust components reduces truckmount and van interior temps.
• Fast warm-up period and holds the heat using 6-flow wand
• Cerakote® treated exhaust reduces radiant heat from exhaust components up to 30%
• Economical operation: consumes only 1 gallon of gas per hour
• Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Also features a plate engine coolant heat exchanger to preheat incoming water and reduces engine coolant temperature.
• Easy to use manual temperature control
• Corrosion-resistant all-aluminum powder coated frame
• Engineered for easy service
Power plant: Kawasaki FD851D-DFI liquid-cooled 31 HP engine with digital fuel injection and 47.1 ft-lbs of torque operating at 3000 RPM
Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver TriFlow 406 positive displacement blower with vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 406 CFM
Solution pump: General HTXS1813S water pump producing 3.5 GPM and up to 1500 PSI at 1450 RPM
Heating system: Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Supplemented with a plate engine coolant heat exchanger.
Frame construction: Powder-coated aluminum box tubing
Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 35 × 40 × 47 in. | 89 × 101.6 × 119.4 cm
Legend Rewards: 12,000
• Console with removable shrouds
• Waste tank with automatic shut-off
• 100 ft. - 2" vacuum hose with connectors
• 100 ft. - 1/4" I.D. high pressure solution hose w/ quick connect
• 50 ft. - water supply hose w/ quick connect
• 14" Low Profile 6-jet titanium wand (67-081) with glide (67-084)
• 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
• Group 24 battery box (battery not included)
• Vehicle-specific fuel installation kits sold separately
• All units include Legend Reward points. End Customer must establish a rewards account and register their machine for warranty online to receive points.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.