SAPPHIRE 370SS TRUCKMOUNT WITH 120 GALLON WASTE TANK
- Product ID:
Top-selling truckmount with smaller footprint than other truckmounts, hotter water and more vacuum than the competition. Clean carpets, upholstery, hard surfaces – even do flood extraction – this versatile machine does it all. Plus, nanotech Cerakote ceramic coating on exhaust components reduces radiant heat by more than 30% to protect components and extend truckmount life.
- Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic space than other competitive models, freeing up precious van space
- Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 250° F | 121° C
- Longer belt life: Unique powered through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extending belt lifespan
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
- Last-step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system
- One of the most rigid frames ever built reduces vibration and increases reliability
- Convenient waste pump-out switch on the control panel. simplifies pumpout operation
- Save water and chemicals! A patent-pending heat diverter keeps the blower cool. Sapphire truckmounts never need to bypass fresh water to the waste tank.
- Power plant: 23 HP Kohler gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM
- Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver TriFlow® Tri-Lobe 406 positive displacement blower.
- Solution pump: General HTXS1813S with an electric clutch operating up to 1500 psi and up to 3.4 GPM at 1478 RPM
- Chemical injection system: Last step injection
- Frame construction: 0.125 in. × 2 in. powder-coated aluminum box tubing
- Frame finish: Corrosion-resistant powder coated
- Belt cooling: 100 CFM through-frame air injection system
- Heat exchanger: Single stage finned tube coil
- Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 16 × 38 × 45 in. | 41 × 97 × 114 cm
- Console with removable shrouds
- Waste tank with automatic shut-off
- 100 ft. - 2" vacuum hose with connectors
- 100 ft. - 1/4" I.D. high pressure solution hose w/ quick connect
- 50 ft. - water supply hose w/ quick connect
- 12" Low Profile 4-jet titanium wand (67-082) and Glide (67-085)
- 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
- Group 24 battery box (battery not included)
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.