SAPPHIRE APEX 570 TRUCKMOUNT WITH 90 GALLON WASTE TANK
- Product ID:
Powered by a liquid-cooled cast iron Kubota engine, this truckmount uses the patented Sapphire Scientific triple-source thermal well system to deliver consistent high heat. Cerakote ceramic coating lowers the heat radiation on all exhaust components by more than 30%—extends truckmount life and helps to keep van interiors cooler.
- Quieter Helical Tri-Lobe HF 408 Blower produces less vibration and ensures better dry times
- Through-frame drive belt cooling significantly reduces downtime by extending belt life
- Cerakote ceramic coating on exhaust system minimizes heat and extends components' service life
- Patented thermal well design incorporates tube-and-shell heat exchanger to maximize heat transfer from engine to solution.
- Easy-to-remove access panel and side hoods allows for quick service
- Narrowest liquid-cooled slide-in on the market.
- Power plant: Kubota WG972 31 HP liquid cooled cast iron gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM
- Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver trilobe HeliFlow® HF408 helical positive displacement blower. Vacuum at 13 in. and flows up to 455 CFM.
- Solution pump: General HTS2016S producing up to 1500 PSI and 5 GPM at 1500 RPM
- Waste tank: 90 gal. marine grade aluminum. Optional: 120 gal. high capacity waste tank
- Belt cooling: 100 CFM through-frame air injection system
- Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 22 × 43 × 50 in. | 56 × 109 × 127 cm
- Frame construction: 0.125 in. × 2 in. powder-coated aluminum box tubing.
- Console with removable shrouds
- Waste tank with automatic shut-off
- 150 ft. - 2" vacuum hose with connectors
- 150 ft. - 1/4" I.D. high pressure solution hose w/ quick connect
- 50 ft. - water supply hose w/ quick connect
- 14" Low Profile 6-jet titanium wand (67-081) with glide (67-084)
- 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
- Group 24 battery box (battery not included)
- Operation and service manual
- Vehicle-specific fuel installation kits sold separately
- All units include Legend Reward points. End customer must establish a rewards account and register their machine for warranty online to receive points.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT TERMS
Freight charges will apply unless otherwise agreed to by Safety Express. For special order, non-stock products, and factory direct orders, freight charges may apply regardless of shipping location. Not all cataloged items are stocked in every warehouse, therefore additional shipping time and charges may be required. In times of rising fuel prices, we reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge on all shipments.
CLAIMS AND RETURN GOODS POLICY
Safety Express reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on returns for reasons other than defective merchandise or shipping errors. Returns will be subject to the terms and conditions from our suppliers, including freight charges. A return authorization number is required for any return. Please contact your local Branch or the Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. We carefully fill and pack every order. In the rare event an item is missing or received damaged, please call the Customer Service Department. Special order and non-stocked items are considered NOT RETURNABLE to Safety Express.